Small classes,Tuition-free, Active parent support, Grades Pre-K through 8th grade, After-school care and tutoring programs
No cost bus transportation.
Educational team bios
Dr. Naji has earned his leadership certification from Eastern Michigan University. He has earned his Masters as well as his Ph.D from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. Before that, Dr.Naji has earned a Master degree in Arabic Language and Literature from the University of Jordan and a Bachelor degree in Arabic Language and Literature from the same university.
Dr. Naji was a principal of Bridge Academy since 2004 - 2017. Before that, Dr. Naji worked as a Dean of the faculty of Arts at Birzeit University, a chairman of the Arabic language department and as an assistant professor in the same university.
Dr.Naji has translated more than 1000 educational pages from English to Arabic. Some of them are: English grade level content expectations K-8, Math grade level content expectations K-8 and Arabic language content expectations K-12.
Dr.Naji has served in many committees such as: Michigan Standards for Arabic Teacher Certification, Michigan Test for Arabic Teacher Certification, Foreign language Curriculum for U.S Summer Institutes, Revision of ACTFL Assessment Guidelines, and Revision of U of Oregon on Line Arabic Assessment.
Dr. Naji is a member of an Arabic curriculum development team. This team started working on developing the Arabic curriculum for all GEE schools since 5 years. The team has finished developing Arabic units for all K-12 grades. The units have been taught, reviewed and edited several times in the GEE schools.
Dr. Naji has participated in several conventions and conferences such as: ACTFL, CSC, NWLA, MESA, NALC and GEE.
Dr.Naji has published several articles and books about the Arabic language and the Arabic Folklore some of them are:
• Our Beautiful Arabic Language, 2002-2003
• Lessons in Arabic for Non-Native Speakers Level I,1997
• Lessons in Arabic for Non-Native Speakers Level II,1997
• Lessons in Arabic for Non-Native Speakers Level III,1997
• “Arabic Language in General Education and Universities” Arabic Jordanian Council, 1995
• Bibliography of the Palestinian Heritage,1993
• Guide for the Palestinian Heritage Museum,1987
• Evaluation of Ibn Mada’s Criticism of the Arab Grammarians, Ph.D Dissertation, Ann Arbor, 1985